Black Friday Sale!!! 11/24-11/27 buy any "OG", "Monster", or "Wide Tracking" Spreader Bar, get a 36 inch "OG" Bar free!! Use code: happytuna2 at checkoutFree standard shipping on orders over $100. Call us with questions or to order by phone 760-845-3084
Our Daisy chains are hand made in Southern California using the same top quality components as our spreader bars. We don't skimp on the quality of our components, resulting in more hookups and landed fish.
The Original Daisy Chain is an effective pelagic fish killer when targeting small to mid grade fish. This is the lighter version of our two chain models.
Our "Original" daisy chain is rigged with 200 smoke blue Izorline mono, three 5 inch splash birds, three squid teasers, a 350lb ball bearing snap, and chase bait rigged with a 9/0 7691 Southern Tuna Hook. We will match the best possible chase bait with your chain. The Daisy Chains come rigged with floats as well. We can also customize as requested to suite your needs. Just add notes or give us a call for customization.
Why use our Chains?
1. We hand crimp every crimp ensuring minimal failures.
2. We assemble our products in the U.S.A., not overseas like many of the big companies.
3. We use three 5 inch splash birds, three teasers and can customize anything you want.
4. We use Flourocarbon for our chase baits, something very few companies do. This costs us more but we want to make the best product possible.
5. We use a detachable chase bait system with a 350lb double ball bearing snap so you can change out your chase bait with any lure you like such as a Cedar Plug, machine head, lead head or Marlin lure.
Note : if you want a more heavy duty Daisy Chain for larger grade fish, please choose the "Cow Tuna Chain" (heavier construction, components, larger grade fish, etc).